DISCOVER THE BEST LOCAL BIKE RIDES
Check Out Our Favorite Routes
Want to discover great local bike routes? Explore some of our favorites on our Ride Spot page. With Ride Spot, we can help you with turn-by-turn directions for our favorite routes. When you are done, you can easily share you stories with us so we can be part of your journey. Riding bikes is about the fun, the adventure, and the stories we’re left with when we get home. We hope you feel the same way.
Gus' 25 Mile Saturday Morning Shop Ride
North Hampton, New Hampshire
25.9 Miles, 295.3 Feet Elevation
Meet at Gus' parking lot for a planned 7:30 AM rollout. Typically group breaks up by pace, but we all meet at KB's Coffee & Bagels on King's Highway around Mile 23. Bring some $ for coffee. Helmets required.
Explore New Routes With Ride Spot
We not only want to help you make the most of your bike rides by providing great products and services, but we also want to help you find new places to get out and explore. We’ve partnered with Ride Spot by People for Bikes to make this happen. Enjoy every new ride with easy to follow navigation and when you've finished you can easily add photos and anecdotes to share your experience with friends.
Ride Spot Features
- Track your rides without killing your battery.
- Navigate with turn-by-turn directions and/or audio cues.
- Real-time ride stats: speed, distance, time, elevation.
- Easily add power, cadence & heart rate tracking with Bluetooth.
- View rides and routes from fellow riders, our shop, and other more.
- Search local routes, events, and challenges to ride.